Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So Exciting!

Baseball. Twins. Win. Awesome.

Until about five years ago, I didn't really like baseball. I'm convinced it was the memories of very little me having to amuse myself at the baseball diamond while my older brother played little league--the game itself didn't interest me at the time, but the dirt under the bleachers might have...

Then a different brother started watching Twins games on TV, and since we both still lived at our parents' house I had no choice but to watch (if I wanted to watch anything, of course).

Then I moved close enough to go to games and started going to games.

And now I listen to games on the radio when I can't watch them cause they are too exciting to not pay attention to!

Which leads to tonight's entertainment: a 12-inning nail biter with the outcome of sending the Twins to the postseason in New York. Go Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment