Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Cards Later

I intended to make my next post about my Christmas "cards" this year, but I haven't taken pictures yet (because this is somehow too difficult I guess) so for now...

I've been watching the most bizarre things recently. And when I say watching, I mean listening as I clean or pay bills or something. First there was a PBS special on choral music...who knew Minnesota is considered the premiere place for choral music? Then I caught Morgan Spurlock's documentary on the Simpsons (do you remember when that show was incredibly controversial? Anyway who knows Mr. L knows what I mean.) Oh, and I am quite embarrassed to admit catching about 10 minutes of a truly awful, trashy reality show with a conveyor belt (I'm trying to block that one out.) And I watched the first episode of American Idol, which wouldn't be odd for most people, but it is for me...I've never really gotten into it. I appreciate though that they showed more of the good singers and fewer of the crazies...some days I don't need to be reminded those people are out there.

I'm on season 3 of Battlestar Galactica now; wow, did they speed that thing up or what. The mini-reboot was great. I'll see if I like it now that they are back on Galatica.

Ah, and as a Minnesotan and a sports fan, I'm excited to see what happens with the Vikings this weekend. No, I don't always watch, but I'm always rooting for them anyway even when they are bad (down with naysayers!) unlike this year. And as a double bonus, I get to hang out with my sil T and her son A. Off is E--my guess is he's watching the game with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment