Sunday, July 10, 2011

Catching Up: Movies

Last 7 movies:
No Strings Attached
Salt
New York, I Love You
Love and Other Drugs
True Grit
Bright Star
A Star Is Born

Looking back on these movies, the main thing I wonder about is why the recent with sex-first relationships in movies? Seriously, it's disgusting. Second thing is I watched a little bit of the extras on Salt and the people interviewed kept talking about making Salt a vicious fighter and making her as tough as any man. But I kept wondering while watching the movie if any of it was at all realistic. I'm not a fighter, but I have hard time believing someone of Angelina Jolie's size and strength could beat up three (or more) people who are at least decently trained--no matter how awesome she is. But maybe I'm just ignorant.

word association:
No Strings Attached--seriously?
Salt--sequel-ready
New York, I Love You--next?
Love and Other Drugs--support
True Grit--revenge
Bright Star--nap
A Star Is Born--drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment