Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A couple good and a blah

Let's see...what have I watched recently?

Last weekend I experienced The Good Shepherd. Very intriguing. I might have to watch it again to see if I understood it. Matt Damon did a great job--I could never understand what his covert ops character was thinking when I wasn't supposed to. I also came to the realization that I would make a horrible spy. I can't handle never being able to trust anyone.

The second movie of the weekend Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. I thought I knew what to expect, but it was much better than that. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would watch it again, although I'm pretty sure I won't any time soon. Afterall, there are so many out there...

Last night my roommate and I watched Nights in Rodanthe, which was exactly what I expected. It wasn't surprising and it wasn't enthralling (my roommate found it very slow but it also isn't her type of movie). I didn't get drawn into the story at all really...so this goes in the "not gonna watch it again" pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment