Wednesday, February 4, 2009

N3mbers

I have always loved TV, but recently I have slowed down, partially due to the distraction of some excellent reading (see previous post) and partially because it hasn't been keeping my interest. Really, the only show I make sure to watch any more is Lost. The only other show I have watched on a regular basis is N3mbers, which has a great dynamic and some crazy math and a slew of interesting side players. My appreciation of this show, along with Big Bang Theory (which I only get to watch when my regular Friday plans fall through), led me to a revelation--I like watching smart people. Someone finally figured out that smart people deserve to be on TV as something other than nerds with highwater pants and big black glasses. I'm very happy about it. Happy viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment