Tuesday, February 10, 2009

finishing up

So, Sunday...

First movie: Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls. I gotta admit I liked it and would even consider watching it again. The "bad guy" of the movie was a little over the top, but the two main characters were interesting and dynamic.

Second movie: Wanted. I wasn't really sure what to expect since I hadn't heard a lot about it, but I enjoyed it. There was enough to figure out and fast enough action to engage the audience. It did start out a little slow, but was worth it in the end. My roommate liked it enough that she has already declared she will be buying it.

Intermission entertainment: a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Season 1. Funny show I always enjoy. It was a little strange to go back to the beginning though...

Third movie (yes, three in one day :) Underworld. I've seen this movie before, so obviously I enjoyed it enough to watch it again. It always makes me wish I could jump out of third-floor window and land perfectly on my feet. Yeah, I see bones breaking instead too...

No comments:

Post a Comment