Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reality TV

I don't really like reality TV. I've only watched Project Runway and Top Chef on a regular basis. But I can get sucked into just about anything for an hour once in awhile...which is why I spent about 40 minutes tonight watching True Beauty. It is kind of a train wreck--not really all that compelling, completely fake, and painfully entertaining. Of course, watching it with roommates always makes it more entertaining, so if you are gonna give it a try, I recommend watching it with others. Then at least you can scoff together.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sarah...Welcome to blogging.:) Am proud of you! If you must know, my guilty pleasure show show is American Idol. Not sure why I'm tuning in to this season specifically after all these years, but I am addicted!

    ReplyDelete